We’ve all been awaiting Supreme’s Spring/Summer 2011 collection and the lookbook is finally out for our viewing pleasure. The preview is impressive and topped our expectations as always. The brand has the print game on lock—just check out their take on the Liberty print and the Hawaiian shirt above. The crewnecks come in colors perfect for summer, and the short sleeve “Eyes Shirt” looks pretty cool as well. Supreme even teamed up with our friends at Schott for a Perfecto jacket that makes us want to throw away the rest of our leathers. Last but not least, let’s point out that the “Supreme 4 Life” 5-panel is a hat tip to the infamous mirror-image text on N.W.A.’s album. Smart guys, Supreme. The collection will be available on February 24 at their NY/LA stores, and March 3 online.
Become a Fan On Facebook
Support Our Clothing Line “The Glory NYC”Uploaded with ImageShack.us
- Metallic Red Foamposites Now Available at @Platform_NYC
- COEUR DE GOLD “Floral/Suede” Snapback Caps
- . @ToneStarks_ of @ImSoLoveNYC Visits Platform NYC
- Bonfire Freestyle – @NessTHEShredder
- @ToneStarks_ x @pvtstockny Salmon Toe Shoe Drop
- MiLKMEN – Cop A Brick Freestyle (Shot By TYVAN) @MiLKMENMUSIC + @TYVANFILMS
- Mosaic [ @MosaicBX ] Year One ! Photos By ToneStarks_ of @TheGloryNYC & @ImSoLoveNYC
- @HOA_Bossman – Peso Freestyle (No Writtens) W/ DL Link
- Ness – Trouble On My Mind (OFFICIAL VIDEO) @nessTHEshredder
- Premium at Private Stock [ @pvtstockny ]
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 184,384 hits