Since news that designer John Galliano was fired from the house of Dior many rumors have started up. The most popular and seemingly true one is that Givenchy designer Riccardo Tisi will be new head designer. This news upsets me as Givenchy is my favorite line to see on runways. If this is true who will take care of Givenchy? Will it be better or worse? I hate to wait, but what can we do?
Become a Fan On Facebook
Support Our Clothing Line “The Glory NYC”Uploaded with ImageShack.us
- Metallic Red Foamposites Now Available at @Platform_NYC
- COEUR DE GOLD “Floral/Suede” Snapback Caps
- . @ToneStarks_ of @ImSoLoveNYC Visits Platform NYC
- Bonfire Freestyle – @NessTHEShredder
- @ToneStarks_ x @pvtstockny Salmon Toe Shoe Drop
- MiLKMEN – Cop A Brick Freestyle (Shot By TYVAN) @MiLKMENMUSIC + @TYVANFILMS
- Mosaic [ @MosaicBX ] Year One ! Photos By ToneStarks_ of @TheGloryNYC & @ImSoLoveNYC
- @HOA_Bossman – Peso Freestyle (No Writtens) W/ DL Link
- Ness – Trouble On My Mind (OFFICIAL VIDEO) @nessTHEshredder
- Premium at Private Stock [ @pvtstockny ]
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 184,689 hits