Keith Hufnagel and Nick Tershay met while skating the Embarcadero in San Francisco following Keith’s move from NYC in 1992. Nick, a Bay Area native, would go on to create Diamond Supply Co. while Keith emerged with HUF. With both now owing stores across from each other on Fairfax Ave. (in Los Angeles), it was only right for a collaboration to come to fruition. This new capsule between the companies will encompass snap-back caps, T-shirts and a couple of hoody designs, all available exclusively through both shops, with each hosting specific colorways. A release is set for April 2, 2011 with the video above introducing the collaboration.
Become a Fan On Facebook
Support Our Clothing Line “The Glory NYC”Uploaded with ImageShack.us
- Metallic Red Foamposites Now Available at @Platform_NYC
- COEUR DE GOLD “Floral/Suede” Snapback Caps
- . @ToneStarks_ of @ImSoLoveNYC Visits Platform NYC
- Bonfire Freestyle – @NessTHEShredder
- @ToneStarks_ x @pvtstockny Salmon Toe Shoe Drop
- MiLKMEN – Cop A Brick Freestyle (Shot By TYVAN) @MiLKMENMUSIC + @TYVANFILMS
- Mosaic [ @MosaicBX ] Year One ! Photos By ToneStarks_ of @TheGloryNYC & @ImSoLoveNYC
- @HOA_Bossman – Peso Freestyle (No Writtens) W/ DL Link
- Ness – Trouble On My Mind (OFFICIAL VIDEO) @nessTHEshredder
- Premium at Private Stock [ @pvtstockny ]
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 184,580 hits