For her latest visual effort, Katy Perry decided to put herself in the shoes—and braces, clothes and hair—of a geeky 13-year-old who decides to finally break out of her shell. As her alter-ego Kathy Beth Terry, Perry relives the previous night’s drunken escapades by browsing through pictures that were posted online. Since the hilarious 1980s/90s-inspired video is for “Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)”, which is the fifth single off of Perry’s Teenage Dream, it only makes sense that the most famous promoter of the day that comes after Thursday and before Saturday be incorporated in it somehow. But what better way to include Rebecca Black in the video than to make her Terry’s best friend? Watch above as Black helps her dweeby pal transform into the star of the party and have a night she won’t forget. Also, look out for appearances from Glee actor Kevin McHale, who plays Terry’s nerdy admirer, and saxophone legend Kenny G.
Become a Fan On Facebook
Support Our Clothing Line “The Glory NYC”Uploaded with ImageShack.us
- Metallic Red Foamposites Now Available at @Platform_NYC
- COEUR DE GOLD “Floral/Suede” Snapback Caps
- . @ToneStarks_ of @ImSoLoveNYC Visits Platform NYC
- Bonfire Freestyle – @NessTHEShredder
- @ToneStarks_ x @pvtstockny Salmon Toe Shoe Drop
- MiLKMEN – Cop A Brick Freestyle (Shot By TYVAN) @MiLKMENMUSIC + @TYVANFILMS
- Mosaic [ @MosaicBX ] Year One ! Photos By ToneStarks_ of @TheGloryNYC & @ImSoLoveNYC
- @HOA_Bossman – Peso Freestyle (No Writtens) W/ DL Link
- Ness – Trouble On My Mind (OFFICIAL VIDEO) @nessTHEshredder
- Premium at Private Stock [ @pvtstockny ]
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 184,212 hits